- Mr. G. Coulas
- Mrs. G. Jarrett
- Mrs. M. Metcalfe
- Mr. A. Page
- Competition: Members compete at Regionals, Provincials, and Internationals in a business case study competition, for awards and scholarships. Employers, universities, and colleges alike recognize the achievements of DECA members.
- Community: Network with 8000+ elite business students across Ontario and 200,000+ around the world. This is your chance to make lasting connections, meeting co-founders, partners, and best friends.
- Experience: DECA arms you with practical business knowledge and experience that prepare you for your future.
- Fun: DECA members have the opportunity to travel and never stop having fun. This is not your average classroom environment. You get encouraged to go on social media, talk with friends, and cheer your school on.
At CtK, the DECA Business Club helps students develop skills and competencies for business careers. DECA is all about building leadership, developing skills, building self-confidence, teamwork, decision-making, independent thinking and practicing community service. ALL grades are welcome!
Delegates meet weekly to prepare for competitions. Delegates plan fundraising activities in support of community based charities.
This Year’s Provincial Competitors and Their Events:
~ Monday, February 8 and Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at the Toronto Sheraton Center
|Individual Events||Team Event:|
|Damian DiFazio Gr. 12
-Business Finance Series (BFS)
|Matt Hunkeler ~ Gr. 12
Michaela Quinn ~ Gr. 12
-Sports and Entertainment Team (STDM)
|Yohann Kuruvila ~ Gr. 12
-Human Resource Management (HRM)
|Britney Dortona ~ Gr. 11
-Advertising Campaign (ADC)
- International Competition (ICDC): April 21 – 28, 2016
- in Nashville, Tennessee