What is CTK Google Apps?
- Every teacher and student has a free CTK Google account
- There are free word processor, spreadsheet and presentation tools
- There is free online storage of files that can be accessed any where, any time.
- You can use Blogger or create websites for presentations.
- There are no ads or data mining
How do I access my Christ The King Google Account?
- Go to a school computer at Christ The King and login (Initial login must be on a school computer)
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Del, and select change password (This new password is the password you’ll use for school computers and your CTK Google Apps account) – Only have to do this step on the first login.
- Go www.google.ca
- Your Login is firstname[dot]lastname[dot]last3digitsofOEN@my.ctk.ca
- Your password is the same password you enter for your school account
Backing up your data when you graduate or leave CTK.
Your data is stored while you remain a student with CTK, if you graduate or transfer schools (Non-HCDSB), you can download your data so you don’t lose it. Here’s the website link to follow the steps.