Welcome to the English Department at CtK! This department offers a variety of courses designed to prepare students to be effective communicators in their post-secondary pathways.
In English class, students will create, imagine, analyze, learn, and discover, and that’s just the beginning…
Students who are successful in English are those who:
Read: Read anything and everything – newspapers, books, websites. Just keep reading!
Write: Just like any other skill, great writing takes practice. The more you write, the better your writing will become, so grab a pen (or a keyboard) and get going: keep a journal, write a story, or send e-mails.
Think: Try to be an active learner. Take in all of the information that the world throws your way, and figure out what it means. Think critically about the messages you see and hear.
- P. Bairos (905) 702-8838 ex.3023
- M. Carlin (905) 702-8838 ex. 3009
- A. De Luca (905) 702-8838 ex. 3054
- B. Fama (905) 702-8838 ex. 3063
- K. Flynn (905) 702-8838 ex. 3062
- B. Griffin (905) 702-8838 ex. 3060
- I. Lauc
- E. McKee (905) 702-8838 ex.3077
- J. Merlini (905) 702-8838 ex. 3098
- A. Oppedisano (905) 702-8838 ex. 3032
- A. Pavanetto (905) 702-8838 ex. 3050
- D. Rupcic (905) 702-8838 ex. 3094
- K. Service (905) 702-8838 ex. 3035