Grad photos will take place February 11–March 8th, here at CtK, in the learning commons. All appointments for photos must be booked online, through edgeimaging.ca/graduation. For more information please come to the main office or learning commons to pick up an information sheet
- All exams begin at 8:30am
- Grade 9 & 10 exams are 1.5 hours in length; Grade 11 & 12 exams are 2 hours in length
Thursday, January 24
- Period 1 Classes write final exam (All exams begin at 8:30am)
Friday, January 25
- Period 2 Classes write final exam (All exams begin at 8:30am)
Monday, January 28
- Period 3 Classes write final exam (All exams begin at 8:30am)
Tuesday, January 29
- Period 4 Classes write final exam (All exams begin at 8:30am)
Wednesday, January 30
- Conflict / Rescheduling Day
Thursday, January 31
- Exam Review Day
- Teachers are available to review exams in designated rooms from 8:30am – 12:00pm & 1:00 pm – 2:30pm
Friday, February 1
- PA Day (No classes)
CtK Grade 8 Tour and Info Session (for prospective students from outside the HCDSB) Please join us on December 12 from 3:00 – 4:00 pm for an information session regarding registration for grade 9 for the 2019/20 school year. This session is open to current grade 8 students and their parents who are not currently attending a Catholic Elementary School within the Halton Catholic DSB. Please Join Us
We are pleased to announce that as of Monday, November 5, 2018, our school has moved to a new automated student attendance management system called SafeArrival, offered through SchoolMessenger®, the company that hosts our parent notification system.
The SafeArrival system is available 24/7, allowing you to report your child’s absence in one of three ways:
- using the SchoolMessenger® mobile app
- by logging into the SchoolMessenger® web site
- by calling into an interactive toll-free phone line
Learn more about how to report your child’s absence.
Click on the FAQ for more information about how to use the new SafeArrival student attendance management system.
The safety and wellbeing of our students is our highest priority, and SafeArrival will enhance our existing student attendance procedure by making it more convenient for parents to report a child’s absence, and more efficient for our school office staff to follow up sooner on unexplained absences.
Take Our Kids To Work Day is an annual event where students step into their future for a day and get a glimpse into the working world. This will take place on November 14th, good luck to all our grade 9’s
Welcome Grade 8’s to CtK Tour Day November 14th. Looking forward to meeting everyone
With Christmas just around the corner, the Halton Catholic District School Board will once again be running its Keeping Christ in Christmas student contest! This year, the contest will be open for entries fromNovember 9 through December 2, 2018.
Students are asked to submit work that best describes the theme of the contest, Keeping Christ in Christmas, and highlight in their individual submissions how we can all do our part to Keep Christ in Christmas.
Students may submit entries in the following four (4) categories:
- Traditional artwork (drawing, painting, photography, collage, sculpture, 3D model, etc.)
- Original song
- Short video (no longer than 3 minutes)
- NEW THIS YEAR! ~ Short story or poem (up to 500 words)
Student submissions will be judged separately by division group, as follows:
- Primary (K-3)
- Junior (4-6)
- Intermediate (7-8)
- Secondary (9-12)
16 student entries will move on to the finals! A prize will be awarded to the top student entry in each of the four division groups.
For more information about the contest and submission requirements, please visit the Board’s website: http://bit.ly/keeping-christ
The deadline for entries is on: December 2, 2018.
Please join us at Christ the King CSS for out grade 8 parent information night on Thursday November 8th at 6:30 PM. Click here for more information.