Student Council voting has started! Voting is done online (https://goo.gl/soaBnE) – you need your CtK Google Account. Voting closes Friday, June 1 at 1:30p.
If you’re having trouble accessing your CtK Google Account please ensure that you’ve activated on a school computer first. Instructions are located here.
Please view the student platforms of various students that are running for executive positions.
- I am good at and enjoy working with finance and budgeting
- I can be a team player while putting in my best effort
- I have been on the council for a year so I have reliability and organizational skills
- Leadership experience
- Passionate about finance
- Hardworking and efficient
- I am a grade 11 mentor which shows that i am responsible and trustworthy as i am a leader for a group of grade 9 students
- I will ensure that all of the treasurer’s responsibilities are fulfilled properly and on time
- I am reliable and will attend every meeting with a positive attitude
Catholic Youth Advisor
- fun, happy, out going, responsible and a great leader,
- ready to work, and bright up the world
- wants to make the world and CtK a better place for every one
- will use my past experience to provide the best outcome possible.
- volunteered at food drives and shelters that will give me an advantage in planning and executing events for other students to help others.
- my knowledge of catholic values will play a role in my job as catholic youth advisor, and allow me to share god’s words with others.
- I have experience with hearing the voices of our student body
- I am proactive in participating in student events to benefit the student body
- I care about the current and future state of our school and the experience students have while they are here
- I love CtK and I want to be your new Communications Officer for 2019
- I want to help keep the student body informed
- I play a lot of sports, including running
- Super dedicated and committed to everything I do
- People person and good at getting the word out
Olivia Santaluce and Natalie Luszawski
- 5 years combined experience
- Enthusiastic about next year’s council
- Dedicated, committed, spunky
Morgan Nolan and Hailey Shelton
- Both are mentors at the school
- We are both extroverted and want to get to know the student body together.
- Together we think we would bring a new perspective on old traditions