Course selections for the 2018-2019 school year must be made through www.MyBlueprint.ca/hcdsb
- Grade 9 Course Selection 2018-2019
- Grade 10 Course Selection 2018-2019
- Grade 11 Course Selection 2018-2019
- How To- myBlueprint and Course Selection
Counsellor Lunch and Learns
Date: February 14-23
All students are encouraged to drop into Guidance during their lunch to ask questions about course selection and pathways for next year!
We encourage all students to use myBlueprint.ca as a resource by completing the 6 surveys and researching potential career pathways.
ALL STUDENTS SHOULD RETURN COMPLETED Course Selection Packages to their Homeroom teachers:
- Grade 9 – February 26
- Grade 10 – February 27
- Grade 11 – February 28
Grade 9, 10 and 11 students are requested to submit the following:
- Course Selection Sheet Signed Front and Back
- myBlueprint course selection sign-off sheet or not-returning sign-off sheet
- Student Activity Fee $65 – printed School Cash Online receipt or cheque will be accepted. Please print the student’s first and last name on the memo section of the cheque. Please click HERE to learn more about the annual Student Activity Fee.
- Co-op application, eLearning application, Leadership application, if applicable.
*Please note: Students will receive a verification of their course selections in April. At that time students will have the opportunity to verify and modify their course selections.
Course selections must be finalized by May 1, 2019. Grade 9 and 10 students are not able to make changes in September.