| June 23 – Body and Blood of Christ|
12th Week in Ordinary Time
The bread we break and share was scattered once as grain:
just as now it is gathered to return again.
We eat this living bread, we drink this saving cup:
sign of hope in our broken world, source of lasting love.
Bread of Life, Bernadette Farrell
|Monday, June 24 The Nativity of St. John the Baptist|
• Exams Period 2 Classes 8:30
|Tuesday, June 25 |
• Exams Period 1 Classes 8:30
|Wednesday, June 26|
• Commencement Ceremony @ 1:30 p.m. (Mattamy National Cycling, Milton Velodrome Centre)
|Thursday, June 27 St. Cyril of Alexandria|
• Exam Review Day 8:30 a.m.—12:00 p.m. 1:00 p.m.—2:30 p.m.
|Friday, June 28 Sacred Heart of Jesus|
• P.A. Day (No Classes)
• Used Uniform Sale 1:00 p.m.—5:00 p.m. @ CtK
To all our CtK Families, enjoy your summer…
We look forward to seeing everyone in September!
|I am the living bread of heaven, says the Lord: |
whoever eats of this bread will live forever