|Sunday, January 13 – Baptism of the Lord|
Christmas Season Ends, Ordinary Time Begins
| We are sons and daughters of the Most High, embraced and loved by the Father. May we follow the leading of the Lord Jesus Christ who guides our paths; May we be filled with the love and grace of the Holy Spirit; And may our loving God pour out his hope and redemption upon the world. |
Adapted from a baptism prayer
|Monday, January 14 – Ordinary Time Begins|
|Tuesday, January 15|
|* Sr. Girls Volleyball CtK @ Bishop Reding 4:45 p.m.|
* Varsity Girls Hockey Holy Trinity @ CtK 3:30 p.m.
* Jr. Boys Basketball Bishop Reding @ CtK 3:30 p.m.
* Jr. Girls Volleyball CtK @ Bishop Reding 3:30 p.m.
|Wednesday, January 16|
|* University Application Deadline|
* Math EQAO Day 1 8:30 a.m.
* CEEF Parent Meeting 7:00 p.m. Learning Commons (Butera)
|Thursday, January 17 St. Anthony|
|* Math EQAO Day 2 8:30 a.m.|
* CEEF Parent Meeting (Snow Date) 7:00 p.m. Learning Commons (Butera)
* Varsity Girls Hockey CtK @ St. Thomas Aquinas 3:30 p.m
* Jr. Boys Basketball CtK @ Jean Vanier 4:45 p.m.
* Varsity Boys Hockey Corpus Christi @ CtK 3:00 p.m.
* Sr. Boys Basketball CtK @ Jean Vanier 3:30 p.m.
* Sr. Girls Volleyball Jean Vanier @ CtK 3:30 p.m.
* Jr. Girls Volleyball Jean Vanier @ CtK 4:45 p.m.
|Friday, January 18|
|* Math EQAO Snow Date|
> Exams Period 1—January 24
> Exams Period 2—January 25
> Exams Period 3—January 28
> Exams Period 4—January 29
> Exam Conflict Day—January 30
> Exam Review Day—January 31
> P.A. Day (No Classes)—February 1
> Semester 2 Begins—February 4
> Grade Level Assemblies—February 6
> Final Report Card Distribution—February 11
> Grad Photos—February 11–March 8 > Grade 10 Pathways Night Current Yr.—February 13
> P.A. Day (No Classes)—February 15
> Family Day (No Classes)—February 18
> School Council Meeting—February 20
And a voice came from heaven, “You are my Son, the Beloved; with you I am well pleased.” Luke 3.22
Christ the King Catholic Secondary School 2018-2019